Brochure and documents annexed :
SAB1 is a compact and professional sandblaster to reduce the space and ensure the same qualities of the sandblaster cabins CAMIT, with a total mechanized recovery.
The operator working with the Sab 1 is manually producing a jet of compressed air and shot towards the metallic part to remove dross, oxidation or any sort of material to be removed before the following covering phase.
Advantages and Uses
- The same technology and quality of the bigger Camit cabins
- Remarkable noise reduction
- Uniform overhead light distribution, about 500 lux
- Easy to move thanks to the compact and comfortable structure
Complete system for metal sandblasting,
The sandblasting complete system is equipped with a free-jet sandblaster, installed and checked by qualified staff who will also train the operators in charge of the sandblasting.
The sandblaster is powered by compressed air and it’s equipped with a pressure tank containing the abrasive (accompanied by the testing certification), an air-abrasive blender and a safety valve with a block handle.
The ABRASIVE VALVE, placed on the lower edge of the sandblaster, captures the abrasive flow as a consequence of the weight itself and the overpressure inside the tank.
The energy powering the sandblaster and both the start and stop functions is provided by the compressed air.
The air and abrasive mixture is leaking out from the sandlasting nozzle where it’s being accelerated to reach the surface to be treated at a very high speed. Working at a pressure of 7 bar, the outlet speed from the nozzles is about 80 m/s.
The choice of the nozzles and the abrasive type is fundamental to get the best result possible, to ensure a following perfect covering and the abrasive saving.
The recovery system (with or without scraper) collects the spread abrasive, which is regenerated and thus ready to be reused. It’s stocked in a sylos on the upper side of the sandblaster
Safety of the staff inside the sandblasting cabin
The operator inside the sandblasting cabin shall wear the following protections: (P.P.I)
- A HELMET to be protected from the noise, with a separate air management system to avoid any introduction of dusts while breathing.
- The air inside the helmet is pre-filtered and conveyed through a silencer to reduce the noise. The helmet is equipped with a specific cloak to prevent the dust from seeping into the helmet.
- Homologated filter to filter the air in the helmet. The carbon filter is filtering at a low pressure the air to power the operator’s helmet through a soft hose for food, non-toxic and non-abrasive externally.
Jumpsuit, shoes, gloves and earplugs to protect the operator. Our consultancy service doesn’t end the moment of the delivery, it goes on with periodical maintenance inspections aimed to verify the functioning, the results and performances.
Shot peening machines
Compressed-air shot peening units for the surfaces treatment and finishing
The shot peening machines allow several kinds of metal surface preparation is, such as finishing, blasting, decorative, hardening, shot peening, deburring, surficial treatments and cleaning.
CAMIT provides various solutions, differing for size, automation, production potential, customization.
They can be equipped with a cyclone for the abrasive collection and a filter with blower for the ejection of the exhaust dusts