Brochure and annexed:
Design upon request, indoor and outdoor solutions
The room is designed further to a site visit, to carry out the best solution possible in line with the safety rules in force. The standard room is made to be used indoor. Upon request, Camit offers particular systems to be used outdoor, suitably protected
CAMIT ROOMS-TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Structure made of metallic modular carpentry
- Modular walls, SANDWICH type, soundproofed and covered with anti-abrasive rubber
- Room doors composed of two panels manually openable, motorized or fold up.
- Access through emergency door with porthole
- Lightning systems composed of metallic iodide lamps, entirely protected from the abrasive surrounding.
- Sequential control of the operating system and luminous beacons to provide information about the situation inside the room.
- Dust suction along the room walls. There are special fume hoods made of thick galvanized sheet, anti-wear and connected with the dust collector system.
- Ventilation: fresh air intake generated by the depression derived from the suction of the dust collector system, through filtrating cells on the room ceiling to optimize the air distribution in the working environment
Sandblasting rooms by CAMIT s.r.l. are composed of modular panels, based on the sheet type and this design offers several advantages:
– Rapid mounting
– Noise reduction
–uniform overhead lighting (average of 500 lux)
– easily replaceable
– dimensional size variants are easily addable
The sandblasting room is where the operator projects a jet of compressed air and grit onto a metallic piece to remove residual products, oxidations or impurities before any further covering.